9TH FAI WORLD
5-14 MAY 2017
Addendum to the Local Regulations – March 27, 2017
A first allocation took place on March 26, 2017, as per Section 7C 2.3.
Results have been published on the organizers’ and CIVL’s websites on March 27.
NAC must pay their pilots entry fees before April 5, 2017.
If any entry fee is not paid, the corresponding spot will be considered as vacant.
A second allocation will be run on April 5, 2017. All vacancies will be allocated to nations to which the first allocation denied a complete team.
Please be aware that there is an entry fee to be payed:
The Entry fee will be:
• 270 Euro per male pilot.
• 200 Euro per female pilot.
• 200 Euro per team leader/assistant.
Team leaders who are also pilots in the competition will pay only the pilot entry fee
- All the teams who come from states which need VISA to come in Albania please visit the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Albania or send an e-mail at email@example.com
- Please be informed that for the opening ceremony all participants must have with them the flag of their representative country with size 1.5m x 70cm.
- All participants who will come from Nënë Tereza Airport are pleased to send us by e-mail arrival date and time.
- For all companions who will come with their respective team, food and accommodation will be 40€ /day.
- For transporting information click here
Bank Account in EURO
Bank Name : Credins Bank Tiranë
Rr. Ismail Qemali, nr. 4
Tel: +355 4 2234096, + 355 4 22 50 994,
Swift Code: CDISALTR
C/C : Al 094 2121 1016 0000 0000 0000 3757
Allocation to the World Paragliding Accuracy in Vlora, Albania
The 9th FAI World Paragliding Accuracy Championship is very popular: 28 nations and 205 pilots requested a spot in the event. CIVL Bureau, in agreement with the organisers and Accuracy Committee, has allowed the maximum number of pilots accepted to be raised from 130 to 150.
Judging Seminar May 3rd in Vlora
Total number of pilots including for each country.
The allocation process is simple.
At this time, it seems like the maximum of pilots per nations might be as low as 7 (including 5 of the same gender).
Miss Eliza Dushku, image of 9th FAI WORLD Paragliding Accuracy Championship,Albania 2017,Vlore.
Miss Eliza Dushku will be on the opening day of ceremony on 5 May at Vlore and will hand over the crown of WORLD GOLDEN LADY closing ceremony on May 13